This past weekend we had the best family time. The Mr and I had a lazy Friday which we both so needed. Ellie had her first swim meet and although she didn't place I was extremely proud of how far she has come in such a short period of time. KJ had baseball and well I will never tire of watching him battle it out. The kiddos played, we rented movies, and we took advantage of the slightly cooler weather and they made smores around our custom firepit. Is it too early to say I am ready for another weekend of the same? Here's to 5 things...
1. The kitchen above was designed by the principal designer, Katrina, at Katrina Porter Designs. I had the pleasure of shooting it and it quickly became a favorite of mine. Our new website should be launching November 1st and I am giddy to show you my labor of love.
2. This shop is quickly becoming a go to for vintage rug pulling for clients of ours.
3. This house, oh my. Love every last detail.
4. These leggings from last year are quickly making it back into my clothing rotation as the weather starts to cool off.
5. KJ came home with this. Kind of cool and kind of freaked me out. ha.