The last couple of days I have been enjoying some time in my flower garden. Did I ever mention that I had a brilliant landscape designer draw up the most beautiful plans for the front and back? Cost wise it will take some time to accomplish and the back needs the most work. In the meantime the front is just getting a much needed sprucing. I will share once I get farther along in the process.
Some highs and lows...
- Having the time to garden.
- Spending most of the week at a friend's pool.
- The Mr and I acting as party planner to a rather exquisite birthday bash.
- Ellie and KJ finding great joy in putting on "shows" for us. I have two rather good actors on my hands.
- Using my sister's sunscreen one day and being burnt to a crisp. Apparently not all sunscreens are created equal.
- Our dog has become a shedding machine. His grooming appointment can not come soon enough.
- I shattered my Iphone. Going to the apple store this morning and hoping they have pity on me. So lame.
Have any Highs and Lows of your week? Would love to hear!
Have a great weekend!
Image via Better Homes and Gardens