I hope you all had the most wonderful week. I sure did! Last night the Mr. took me on a wonderful date. The highlight was getting to see Les Miserables. This week I also worked on a new business venture with a dear friend that I can not wait to share with you all soon. Here are a few perks that made their way into my week...
1. New Bloch flats. LOVE them, but to be honest they are killing my feet. Are they not suppose to be the most comfortable shoe ever? I am hoping they will stretch. I bought them on the Daily Swirl so at least I did not pay full price.
2. The necklace was a gift from the Mr. for my birthday. It's from J.Crew. I wore it on our said date.
3. Our new match stick box for Kellen Jacob Photography.
4. I adore my other new set of Minted calling cards. This time around I got Drop Me A Line, but personalized it further by changing the font to Cezanne Regular.
5. Red is quickly making its way into my neutral world. This fun notebook from Poppin has been helping me keep on track with this new business venture of mine.
6. Like the glasses? My Mr. sure does. They are none perscription and from Urban Outfitters.
7. My absolute favorite skincare line is from Tata Harper. I am not one to wear makeup often, but I do take my skin care regimen quite seriously. This resurfacing mask is AMAZING!!! You only use the tiniest bit so it goes a long way.