1. Cleaning supplies, especially anything from Mrs. Meyers.
2. Markers in a an array of colors. They can just make a tag or envelope look so much prettier.
3. Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea. I am not of fan of coke/pop drinks so this has become my hot day thirst quencher when water will just not suffice.
4. Paint decks. I love having so many colors at my finger tips at any given moment.
5. A daily planner. Really I am not sure how I would keep our lives straight without one.
6. Diapers. Okay so maybe I do not love diapers, but really what would we do without them?
Although I am not going to pass on this tag I would absolutely love to link you if you would like to give it a try, just let me know!
*I know this is my day to update my shopping hiatus, but as you all know I bought this dress from yesterdays post. $15 dollars is not too shabby and it put a quencher on my 'I want a new dress' mind set. Also hubby and I have decided to paint my daughters room green which also means the decor must be changed up a bit. She has been asking for 6 months for a green room so we think it's time to let her imagination soar. I am doing it as cost effective as possible and next month is her birthday so although her room is perfectly fine the way it is we are allowing her to call the shots, well mostly.