1. I will buy gifts
2. We are hoping to tile the kitchen back splash this year
3. I will get my hair done
4. I will buy my kiddos clothes, but only when needed
5. I will buy fabric to sew
6. I will finish the garden
7. I love a good book, but don't worry I share them when I am done
8. I will probably purchase some calling cards in the near future, they are just so very efficient
9. If I am gifted money then I shall spend it happily (hint, hint)
10. If I do want to make new home purchases then they must be a superb deal and I must sell my old to make room for the new.
11. I may occasionally buy local or from an Etsy seller just to be supportive (I must be realistic, right?)
12. Oh, and vacations may not count. I will just have to see about that one.
Like I said it will be a looser hiatus. My goal will be to save, save, and save some more. Now just to get my hubby on board with his spending and we could do wonders to our account.